dinsdag 5 juli 2011

@ HONG KONG IS SO NEAR ! #2

Tuesday July the 5th 9:00 PM.

Hey guys, sorry for no picture today. My camera is already packed in my baggage. And we are very busy with packing our last stuff. I just saved a little time to write this post :) ! Tomorrow is the day that my family and i are going to Hong Kong ! Please look out for my fotography @ myfacebook. And as i said before, i'll try my best to post things here and just go on with my 365 days project ! For more information, yesterday i've post a selfmade flyer about my first trip album ; " THE BEAUTY OF HONG KONG ". If you didn't check out yet, watch it below this post. This album is my first album with winnersup-photography.

Anyway guys..! From tomorrow on i'll be on a very very far country. I hope you guys will still check out my blog, even though i'm not sure that i'll post something these three weeks. One more time, I'LL TRY MY BEST !


# only 22 ½ ours left.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten